If you are not sure which album to choose, how long it will take to process your order or have any other doubts, look for the answers on this page, ask a new question or give us a call. We will always help you.
Classic albums (sewn)
For our sewn photo albums, we use parchment of two textures:
It is parchment with a design reminiscent of floral motifs - leaves.
It is a parchment with a texture reminiscent of linen.
In the classic photo albums, we use cards in three colours: black, navy blue and ecru. When buying a bespoke album, you can choose the colour that suits you best.
On the cases of classic (sewn) albums, we can place a personalised label. This can include, for example, names, the name of the celebration, the date, etc. Texts should not be longer than 40 characters.
You can enter the text you wish to place on the case in the "Label text" field. This is located just before the "Add to basket" button.
Example labels are included below.
As a rule, classic albums available in the "Tailor-made" category are produced within 7 to 14 working days from the time the payment is credited to our account. Delivery time must be added to this time, depending on the option chosen.
We currently offer three sizes of spiral-bound albums and Guest Books.
- MINI / 20.4 x 14.8 cm
- SMALL / 28 x 20 cm
- MEDIUM / 26.5 x 25 cm
- Guest book / 26.5 x 25 cm
Of course! We can prepare any album that suits you.
You can choose:
- colour of cover
- card colour
- spiral colour
- embossing colour
- symbol-inscription embossed on the cover (you can replace the embossing with, for example, your own name or initials)
You can arrange such things with us by writing a message or calling us.
Lead times and delivery
We ship orders within Poland via InPost. You have two options to choose from:
- Parcel Post InPost / delivery time: 1-2 working days / PLN 13.73.
- InPost courier service / delivery time: 1 - 2 working days / £14.96.
Free delivery within Poland from 300 zł.
We also send our albums to selected countries in the European Union:
- Austria / courier GLS / 45 zł / 5 working days
- Belgium / Courier GLS / 50PLN / 5 working days
- Denmark / Courier GLS / 55zł / 5 working days
- Finland / Courier GLS / 100PLN / 5 working days
- France / Courier DPD / 65PLN / 2-5 working days
- Spain / courier DPD / 75PLN / 2-5 working days
- Netherlands / Courier GLS / 50PLN / 5 working days
- Ireland / Courier GLS / 98PLN / 5 working days
- Luxembourg / courier GLS / 57PLN / 5 working days
- Germany / courier / 38 zł / 4 working days
- Portugal / courier GLS / 100PLN / 5 working days
- Czech Republic / PLN 48 / 2-4 working days
- Sweden / courier GLS / 200 PLN / 5 working days
Ordering products from the category "readily" placed and paid for by 11am, are dispatched the same day. Orders placed and paid for after 11am are dispatched the following working day.
Ordering products from the category "bespoke" are dispatched 7 to 14 working days after they have been paid for (the payment is credited to our account).
Personalisation / Individual orders
Personalisation of virtually any photo album or box is possible. In most cases, this is done by hotstamping - "heat embossing".
Simple inscriptions such as names, dates and initials are made from single fonts folded together.
Unusual logos, e.g. company logos, calligraphy, require a special brass die. This is a one-off cost of at least £250 (as of 2023). To this is added the cost of stamping each copy.
Once the embossing has been completed, the die is returned to the ordering party.
Complaints and returns
In most cases, you have the full right to withdraw from a distance contract. You can send them back at your own expense up to 14 days from the date of your order.
The only case in which you cannot return goods ordered from our shop (right of withdrawal from a distance contract) is when you purchase a custom-made product. In our case, this is an order personalised photo album or photo boxeson which we will place, for example, your name or another personalised mark, such as a company logo. Point 3 of Article 38 of the Consumer Rights Act applies here.
You can make a complaint by sending the purchased product back to our address within a maximum of 10 days from the date of purchase.
Send the completed Returns form or put on a blank sheet of paper the information required therein.
Remember to protect the product properly to prevent further damage.
We deal with complaints without delay, no later than 14 days after receipt of the complaint.